Gluten Free Banana Bread
You can't go wrong with this awesome recipe that is not only delicious but also healthy! It tastes amazing and it's perfect to share with the people you love! Enjoy !
- 4 eggs
- 3 medium overly ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut milk ( I used almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2¼ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a standard loaf pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, banana, honey, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking soda, almond flour, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Combine both mixtures and stir until well incorporated.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and stir until it is distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes.